Our customer is a medium-sized German utility company. For 15 years, our customer has been covering the entire value chain of the development of projects in the field of renewable energies with a focus on wind and photovoltaics. With his team, our customer was able to develop, build and operate around 230 MWp wind and 90 MWp photovoltaic. Our customer has thus established itself among the German regional utilities as one of the five largest operators of renewable energy plants.
Due to the international expansion of our business, we are therefore looking for a Managing Director Netherlands (f/m/d) at the locations Eindhoven, Nijmegen or Arnhem.
Eindhoven or Nimwegen or Arnheim
Your task would be to set up our Dutch subsidiary by adapting our business model to the Dutch market. You will be active in founding the venture as well as to finding local team members in order to start the project development. A Country Manager in Germany who you will also report to will support you. Together you should aim to be operational with a small team within a short period. The position needs a highly motivated person with excellent team motivation skill and a passion for renewable energies.
Your Job description:
- Direct and manage all operational aspects within the country including land acquisition and project development
- Hand on approach during the entire project development phase
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective opportunities
- Active communication to project stakeholders
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Build and develop staff in order to successfully execute the future projects in alignment with the overall strategy
- Coordinate the activities between the HQ and the Dutch subsidiary
- Report to the Director of the German HQ
- MBA or masters degree in engineering
- Experience in project management
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Team player, strong in modern leadership and management techniques
- Experience within the wind energy industry
- The opportunity to play a decisive role in the expansion of renewable energies
- An open corporate culture and a flat hierarchy
- Versatile and challenging tasks in a productive working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours within the framework of flexitime
in German/English language to michael.john@qrc-group. com or via the applicant button to us.