World-leading seabed-to-surface engineering, construction and services contractor to the offshore energy industry.
We provide cost-effective technical solutions to enable the delivery of complex projects in all water depths and challenging environments.
Bei Leehr und Umgebung
SALES MANAGER (M/F/D)As a Sales Manager you are responsible for developing new clients, sales activities, maintaining customer relations, marketing intelligence and forecasting activities. You are developing and implementing the commercial strategies to ensure conformance of the company to the targets established.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage, develop and drive the implementation of sales processes for the tender process
- Be company’s representative and “Single Point of Contact” for certain business areas inclusive of business development and promotion matter
- Responsible, in cooperation with the Tender Manager, for review and assessment of invitation to tender (ITT’s)
- Responsible, in cooperation with the Tender Manager, for negotiating contracts to contract signature and effective briefing of operational personnel in the terms of contract
- Responsible for developing and maintaining customer relations within the confines of the business plan
- Responsible for monitoring the company’s competitor activities and advise of new performance / availability to assist in risk planning of tender stage
- Responsible for advising the Win Team Leader regarding development of the future business direction of the company and strategic partnership identification
- Assisting in managing company’s external PR activities (presentations, client mailings and articles in trade journals) and organize and attend relevant trade shows / exhibitions
- Degree with either commercial or technical background
- 5-10 years relevant experience in the marine/offshore sector
- Excellent oral and written communicative skills in the English language, preferably also German
- Knowledge of relevant rules and regulations for offshore industry
- Good knowledge of MS Office, preferably also CRM
- Solid commercial sense and business acumen
- Proven people management and negotiation skills
- Resourceful and problem solving abilities with hands-on attitude
- We offer an informal work atmosphere and interesting challenges with opportunities for further development in a dynamic international environment and secondary benefits.