Our client is an expert in robotics technology and a manufacturer of testing and diagnosis technologies in the medical sector. The company is a global player in the provision of robotic assisted medical and surgical solutions.
POSITION PURPOSE & DIMENSIONS
The Business Development Manager (m/f/d) is responsible for developing and executing product launch strategies for the European regions. This position is expected to understand the market, Open and laparoscopic surgery and to work with a cross-functional team including sales, training teams and Regulatory/ Quality Affair teams at the Head Quarter.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and execute product launch and regional marketing strategy in Europe for Urology, Gynecology and General Surgery.
- Building a relationship with key opinion Leaders(KOLs) to develop and execute robotic clinical education programs and clinical market reputation of Surgical Systems.
- Understanding of the clinical applications and potential of technologies as well as the underlying physiologic principles of the applications.
- With consideration for compliance and needs of audience, create and deliver scientific and clinical product-related and technology-related presentations, seminars, and educational programs for business partners, clinicians, and internal staff.
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with current and future thought leaders in academic and clinical medicine at the local, regional, national, and international level
- Engage in negotiations with medical professionals and partners, by taking advantage of the networking skills.
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum. Preferrably in life science or business discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in clinical/product marketing in a medical device company. Knowledge of Urology, Gynecology and General Surgery is a plus. Surgical robot experience is much preferred.
- Demonstrated success in building clinical education and marketing programs to drive product or procedure growth.
- Ability to independently set and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Professional and effective oral and written communication skills with medical professionals, scientists, colleagues, and senior management.
- Strong interpersonal skills including communication, collaboration, and negotiation.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Communication skills in English and German.