Our client is an internationally leading telecom solutions provider with a strong presence in Europe and Germany. The company has a network of R&D facilities in Europe and is now expanding with a European Smart Manufacturing Facility located one hours drive southwest of Munich. This facility will develop and validate state of the art manufacturing technologies and processes for introduction in the existing production sites in Asia and Europe. The facility is part of the overall production organization of our client.
40 km Southwest of Munich
- Identification of top technology trends in fields of test for semiconductor devices towards 5G and mobility.
- Support the definition of strategy plan and business plan through technology scouting and planning together with R&D.
- Drive for long-term technology roadmap with R&D in extended field of test technology.
- Act as interface to internal partners for collections of requirements and alignment of technology roadmaps.
- Responsible for test cooperation projects with external partners
- Reporting of test technology management to the technical management team.
- Participate in conferences and organize workshops to extend external network.
- Education background: master or PhD degree in the field of electrical engineering or physics.
- Several years Experience in test technology development in the fields of high-frequency, mmW or high-power electronics.
- Deep knowledge and experience in production test deployment from test specification to high efficiency solution.
- Out-of-box thinking, passionate for introduction of innovating technologies for problem solving
- Systematic, analytic and architectural thinking
- Strong technical leadership skills. Team leading experience is a plus.
- Strong skills of relationship-building, collaboration and accountability in cross-functional teams
- Success execution in projects or programs of international cooperation and technology introduction.
- Language skills: Fluent English and German for business negotiation.