Our client is a German company and globally a leading provider of products, solutions and services for secure digital communication. The company manages and secures billions of digital identities throughout their life cycle. For the EMEA Solution Competence center in Stockholm our client is searching for a
Overall Tasks & Responsibilities
- The role is part of the EMEA organization for Solution & Service Sales.
- The Solution Architect is a customer focused technical role to initiate and develop relationships at a senior and expert level within customer organizations, to support the sales process with solutions competence and to work as architecture expert in customer engagements.
- The Solution Architect owns the Solution Description towards the customer, sets the solution design and deployment scenarios and keeps track of the changes during the projects to drive further Change Requests.
- The Solution Architect also takes the ownership for new offerings including the creation of sales material.
- Technology competence: Mobile networks, authentication platforms, secure domains, data generation, IT infrastructure
- Industry competence: Payment industry, Telecommunications industry
- Extensive experience in Solution Architecture and Solution Scoping.
- Excellence in writing customer proposals and solutions descriptions
- Excellence in handling the solutions dialogue with customers
- Experience of working in an international environment across different cultures
- Experience from the IT or telecommunications products & services environment
- Experience with complex software & service solutions for the B2B segment
- Track record in the design of cloud, IT infrastructures, architectures and solutions.
- Excellent IT-skills with specialization in Cloud and IT-networks/-security and a solid understanding of operating systems, web application servers and databases
- Understanding of the entire development process
- Advanced understanding of the sales process.
- Understanding of ITIL processes and Service Management
- Fluent in English