Interested in shaping the future?
Our customer is the profitable german subsidiary of an international Industry group with a comprehensive and multisite organisational structure.
To continue present success and to shape the future we are looking for an entrepreneural CFO as Board Member.
• Working Capital and financial Risk Management
• Definition of accounting and financial procedures and standards according to IFRS and HGB
• Support and steering of the national and associated international units in all financing aspects
• Rollout IFRS in all entities
• Rollout Corporate Governance and Secure legal confirmed financial reporting
• Responsibility for Finance, Legal and Real Estate
Beside the „common CFO tasks and activities“ we expect the following:
• You are a Chartered Accountant with good technical accounting and finance knowledge
• About 20 years experience, preferably with a strong industrial background and understanding of the process flow of manufacturing
• You have strong leadership skills and you are able to gain trust from peers, and troughout the organisation
• You are passioned in building teams, able to spot strengths and weaknesses and to lead the teams to success
• You are used to work in intercultural organisations
• You are able to work in ambiguities, with good and systematic problem solving and project management skills
• You have diplomatic skills in dealing with others, using both benevolence and toughness at the same time to challenge the status quo
Exciting tasks, a stimulating corporate culture and interesting development perspectives are waiting for you!
Our client wants to expand the success way and wants to design the future with you.
Discretion is natural for us! For advanced information please feel free to get in touch with me.
Please address your CV in english directly to my mail address.