Our client is the leader in the development, manufacture and sale of components, appliances and systems for indoor air conditioning and ventilation.
You will be responsible for achieving pre-determined sales values in the Saudi Arabia. This position includes business development, sales and partner management for the Saudi Region.
The position is based in Saudi and travel within the country as well as to Dubai will be required.
- Obtaining new business, new customer and new partners
- Presenting a positive and professional attitude both within the team and to the marketplace
- Achieving predetermined short and medium term sales goals and objectives
- Carry out the timely equipment engineering / selections from the product portfolio and the subsequent quotation preparation and submission
- Preparation and submission of material submittals
- Constant updating of the CRM system with customer contacts and sales activities
- Successful negotiation with clients - converting quotations into orders
- Have an understanding basic understanding of logistics, contracts and letters of credit
- Have a thorough understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Follow up enquiries with clients
- Build long term relationships
- Assist clients – Developers, Architects, Interior Designers, Consultants, Contractors and Sub-Contractors and distributors - in their selection of systems and system components
- Carry out presentations and seminars on all types of products and systems as and when required.
- Understand our clients and prospective clients – product preference / payment terms / design capabilities / etc.
- Maintain and / or improve relationships with existing clients
- Continually build new client relationships and secure new business opportunities
- Experience: 3-7 years in HVAC market
- Self motivated and self determined
- Experience in selling high value products against price driven competition
- Have a technical understanding of HVAC systems as a whole
- Have a technical and commercial understanding of our competitors’ products
- Have a thorough understanding of the current Saudi market so as to be able to continually best position
- Assist in the launch of new products –marketing / show participation
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and compliance management systems