Our client is the leader in the development, manufacture and sale of components, appliances and systems for indoor air conditioning and ventilation.
The company develops and maintains business relations with respected climate technology companies, engineering offices,
architects and industry associations, and is valued as a reliable technology leader and partner by the HVAC industry and consulting engineers
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- Follow up of quotations issued
- Obtaining new business, new customer and new partners
- Achieving predetermined short and medium term sales goals and objectives
- Preparation and submission of material submittals
- Constant updating of the CRM system with customer contacts and sales activities
- Successful negotiation with clients - converting quotations into orders
- Have an understanding of logistics, contracts and letters of credit.
- Build long term relationships
- Assist clients – Developers, Architects, Interior Designers, Consultants, Contractors and Sub-Contractors and distributors - in their selection of systems and system components
- Carry out presentations and seminars on all types of products and systems
- Continually build new client relationships and secure new business opportunities
- Experience: 3-7 years in HVAC market
- Self motivated and self determined
- Experience in selling high value products
- Have a technical understanding of HVAC systems as a whole
- Have a technical and commercial understanding of competitors’ products
- Have a thorough understanding of the current Saudi market
- Assist in the launch of new products –marketing / show participation
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and compliance management systems
You will be responsible for achieving pre-determined sales values in the Saudi Arabia.
This position includes business development, sales and partner management for the Saudi Region.
The position is based in Saudi and travel within the country as well as to Dubai will be required.