Our client is the leader in the development, manufacture and sale of components, appliances and systems for indoor air conditioning and ventilation.
- A primary steering product and system knowledge and understanding
- Be technically sound to educate the sales team and assist in product selections
- Presenting a positive and professional attitude both within the team and to the marketplace
- Ensuring Middle East addresses the market specific product requirements, and testing accreditations
- Carry out the timely equipment engineering / selections from the product portfolio (consider equipment type, factory of manufacture etc.
- Continually train and develop the sales team on products, product selection and usage in conjunction with the Sales Manager’s recommendations
- Assist clients – Developers, Architects, Interior Designers, Consultants, Contractors and Sub-Contractors - in their selection of systems and system components
- Carry out presentations and seminars on all types of products and systems as and when required
- Promote innovative products and solutions to the designers
- Maintain and / or improve relationships with existing clients
- Continually build new client relationships and secure new business opportunities
- Identify and evaluate presentation opportunities within the GCC
- Have an excellent technical understanding of the AD,AFC,DDL,FU ranges as well of AHU’s and FCU’s
- Technical understanding of HVAC systems as a whole
- Technical and commercial understanding of competitors’ products
- Excellent communication skills
- Is used to promote high quality products.
- launch of new products –marketing / show participation
- Understanding the competition and the advantages and disadvantages in order to best position at the company
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for the relationship and product promotion with design consultants, specifying products and provide technical selections and support to the consultants. Also, technically support for the Internal and External teams in achieving pre-determined sales values in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and other GCC countries is part of the role.
You will report directly to the Managing Director of Middle East responsible for the respective GCC countries and East Africa and work very close with the sales team and regional sales manager.