Our client is a great place to work. His culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about customers, communities and employees. They have built an action-oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level.
Your MissionAs a Principal Consultant with focus on Professional Services you will ensure that large, high profile companies in the automotive, industrial equipment or high-tech industry are successful in implementing and using our clients´ solutions. As a creative thinker you are constantly coming up with new ideas for client’s PLM / IoT solutions that are based on our clients´ technology. You will both work with and drive innovative technology and industry standards.
As a Principal Consultant you will technically lead a project team of Consultants. Working closely with client stakeholders at all levels, with partners, with internal organizations and with the Project Manager, you will ensure the successful setup and delivery of the client’s PLM / IoT program.
In this role you will define the architecture of the PLM / IoT solutions for large clients. You will be technically responsible in all phases of implementation projects.
Working at different sites in CER, your activities will range from the analysis of clients’ needs and processes to application design, implementation, roll-out and continuous improvement of the solutions.
You will provide input into our clients´ future software functionality, keeping in close contact with other functions like R&D and Technical Support.
We are looking for a well-rounded leader in PLM /IoT solutions with brains and passion.
- You are excited about designing and implementing the overall architecture of the client’s PLM / IoT solutions.
- You have a strong, multi-year track record in consulting, project delivery and business development in the PLM sector.
- You are an expert in developing and maintaining relationships with customers and cross functional teams.
- You have strong leadership skills to drive the business-critical transformation based on PLM and IoT products.
- You have strong facilitation skills with a focus on aligning client business and IT requirements towards a solution.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English.