Our client is a leading provider of products and solutions for secure mobile applications, particularly in the fields of telecommunications, financial services and industrial IoT. With its headquarters in Munich (Germany) our client is serving its world-wide customers through an international organization of more than 6000 employees. On behalf of our client we are now urgently searching for an
This is a truly outstanding opportunity to enter a company with a global high-tech business in a key change leadership role, also to be viewed as a springboard for a continued senior management career in the company.
- The role will be responsible to define, structure, plan and successfully execute major local, regional and global programs initiated by the executive board. Such programs may include assessments, definition, optimization and alignment of organizations and processes as well as change management and restructuring.
- The role will have full backing and support from the executive board and will be responsible to secure the successful implementation of the programs in time, quality and budget.
- This role reports directly to the executive board (CEO, CFO, COO).
- Depending on the particular program, the role will interface with the global organization (matrix structure) inclduing 3 Divisions, 3 Regions, 3 Cross Functions (such as R&D, Professional Services and Operations) as well as other support functions (e.g. HR, MarCom, IT, etc).
- You probably are or have been working at a leading consulting firm and you are a senior program management profile with extensive experience in change management.
- You bring a very strong and proven track record in executing large programs in complex global matrix organizations.
- As our client intends to introduce and apply agile management methodologies, a candidate with proven experience from using such methodologies to drive change and deliver results in matrix structures has an advantage.
- You must be able to work in multicultural environments with the required respect but also stamina to deliver.
- As a candidate you shall feel at ease in a company with a business model focussing on IT products, solutions and services.
- You have excellent skills in communication and presentation and are used to handle client/partner interaction at both operational level and C-level.
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken.
If you interested to know more about this opportunity please contact: