Our client is an internationally leading telecom solutions provider with a strong presence in Europe and Germany. The company
has a network of R&D facilities in Europe and is now expanding with a European Smart Manufacturing Facility located one
hours drive southwest of Munich. This facility will develop and validate state of the art manufacturing technologies and
processes for introduction in the existing production sites in Asia and Europe. The facility is part of the overall production
organization of our client.
For the European Smart Manufacturing Facility, we are now looking for a
At present our client is establishing an automation team to strengthen the organization with technology made in Germany. At present we are looking for Experts who will successfully contribute in the design, development and implementation of automation solutions to the telecommunication production lines. We are looking for the right person to fit in a highly specialized team.
Within your role you work X-functional and support in building-up the automation team.
- Design the overall electric concept of customized machines, create cable plans and connection diagrams
- Specify parameter for motors, drives, encoders, sensors, cables, etc. Select suppliers, types and define standards
- Do wiring of electric modules up to 400VAC and electronic PCBs
- Trouble shoot for malfunctions, repair faults, improve electric design
- Ensure electrical safety compliance
- Support with electrical experience in service and maintenance team
- Document deliverables and manage transparent revision control
- Successful completed education in field of electric / electronic with final degree Meister/ Techniker or equivalent
- 3-6 years of experience in industrial automation environment
- Excellent knowledge in working with E-CAD SW tools, i.e. ePLAN or equivalent
- Deep understanding in specification of motors, drives and control systems
- Comply to the requirements on Elektrofachkraft (DGUV Vorschrift 3, DIN VDE1000-10)
- Strong communication skills to manage external supplier and work with internal teams effectively
- Basic experience in maintenance and service of production machines
- Fluent in English (C1-C2) and good speaking ability in German (B1-B2)
If you are interested please apply to: