Our client is an internationally leading telecom solutions provider with a strong presence in Europe and Germany. The company
has a network of R&D facilities in Europe and is now expanding with a European Smart Manufacturing Facility located one
hours drive southwest of Munich. This facility will develop and validate state of the art manufacturing technologies and
processes for introduction in the existing production sites in Asia and Europe. The facility is part of the overall production
organization of our client.
For the European Smart Manufacturing Facility, we are now looking for a
At present our client is establishing an automation team to strengthen the organization with technology made in Germany. At present we are looking for Experts who will successfully contribute in the design, development and implementation of automation solutions to the telecommunication production lines. We are looking for the right person to fit in a highly specialized team.
Within your role you work X-functional and support in building-up the automation team.
- Assemble mechatronic modules and systems (machine modules/ gripper/ fixtures/ gigs/…)
- Make functional demonstrators in our own tool shop i.e. for feasibility studies
- Check etx. manufactured mechanic parts according to specification/ check 3rd party items for function
- Verify operation of mechatronic assemblies (Erstinbetriebnahme/ Funtionstests)
- Actively co-operate with our mechanical designers, electrical designers & application engineers
- Operate yourself the tools and machines in our tool-shop
- Co-operate with external companies on daily basis/ support supplier selection process and qualification
- Service and maintain newest production machines for SMT & semiconductor (back-end) processes
- Successful completed education in metal manufacturing / Degree Meister/ Techniker or equivalent.
- 3-6 years of experience manufacturing environment.
- Solution focused personality and hands-on work style
- Strong passion to push forward mechatronic assemblies to function perfectly
- Strong communication skills to manage external supplier and work with internal teams effectively
- Personal experience in CNC machine operation (CAD/CAM)
- Basic experience in maintenance and service of production machines
- German OR English C2, English or German B2
On boarding time: asap
Report to: Automation Manager
If you are interested please apply via mail.