Our client is an internationally leading telecom solutions provider with a strong presence in Europe and Germany. The company
has a network of R&D facilities in Europe and is now expanding with a European Smart Manufacturing Facility located one
hours drive southwest of Munich. This facility will develop and validate state of the art manufacturing technologies and
processes for introduction in the existing production sites in Asia and Europe. The facility is part of the overall production
organization of our client.
For the European Smart Manufacturing Facility, we are now looking for a
At present our client is establishing an automation team to strengthen the organization with technology made in Germany. At present we are looking for Experts who will successfully contribute in the design, development and implementation of automation solutions to the telecommunication production lines. We are looking for the right person to fit in a highly specialized team.
Within your role you work X-functional and support in building-up the automation team.
- Manage technology development projects and turnkey solutions (external or internal)
- Focus on the development of process parameter windows in high precision assemblies (optics, µ-electronics, telecom)
- Define experiments using DOE methods, analyze results and optimize parameter space
- Optimize process program sequences
- Realize qualified process (co-operate with relevant teams, i.e. Quality, PM)
- Document deliverables and process parameter windows
- Interact with the teams during machine design and specify 3rd party systems
- Passion in engineering and automation
- MSc or BC in engineering domain or physics (University or University of Applied Science)
- 5-10 years of experience in process development / process engineering
- Strong experience in assembly and bonding technologies (dispensing, curing, soldering, die handling, comp. alignment)
- Advanced skills in techniques and methods of process engineering (personal experience with SW Minitab is a plus)
- Clear understanding of process qualification incl. interfaces in cross functional project team
- Ability to work effectively in multicultural & interdisciplinary teams with strong Asian backbone
- German OR English C2, English or German B2
On boarding time: November 2018
Report to: Automation Manager
If you are interested please apply via Mail.