Our client is an internationally leading telecom solutions provider with a strong presence in Europe and Germany.
For enterprise customers our client is offering networking and storage solutions enabling the digital transformation
of businesses (e.g. Cloud Services, SDN, IoT, AI, etc.).
For its German sales organization for enterprise customers our client based in Munich is now searching for a Channel Sales Manager South Region (m/f)
Tasks and responsibilities:
- On an overall level you are responsible for the strategic and operational relationships with all existing channel partners / key accounts and for the acquisition of new channel partnerships / key accounts within your region.
- Systematic approach to identify potential partners to reach the intended market/customer
- Systematic approach to understand the needs of partners and key accounts and to align with our client’s portfolio
- Activities to proactively deepen relationship with channel partners and key accounts
- Account planning
- Internal leadership for the virtual sales support team you need to develop your business
Required skills and experience:
- University Degree in informatics (or equivalent)
- A few years of experience in a channel sales role for ICT solutions for storage, networking, cloud datacenter, etc.
- A good understanding of the German ICT enterprise market
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven ability to handle professional relationships with partners and customers
- Strong channel sales skills including sales planning, push through channel partners, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Fluent English and German
Please apply via mail to: