Our client is an internationally leading telecom solutions provider with a strong presence in Europe and Germany. The company has a network of R&D facilities in Europe and is now expanding with an European Smart Manufacturing Facility located one hours drive southwest of Munich. This facility will develop and validate state of the art manufacturing technologies and processes for introduction in the existing production sites in Asia and Europe. The facility is part of the overall production organization of our client.
For the European Smart Manufacturing Facility, we are now looking for a
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the Verification of RF components
- Analyze and debug RF components with e.g. Network-, Spectrum analyzers
- Support the Test engineering team with measurement solutions
- Develop and perform automated test programs to characterize RF components
- Own the characterization setup for life time tests
- Interface with other teams to optimize products
- Report and create required documents
Required skills and experience:
- Engineering degree in Telecommunication Engineering/RF
- Knowledge in analysis of RF Frontends, Power Amplifiers or Transceivers
- Strong RF know how and problem-solving skills
- Good programming skills (C++, C#, VB, Matlab)
- Self-motivated engineer with good communication skills
- Expertise in RF PCB design would be helpful
- Antenna knowledge is a plus
- Fluent in English (C1-C2) and good speaking aility in German (B1-B2)
Are you interested?
Please apply via mail.